Sunday, August 12, 2012

What's the opposite of burnt out?

I thought I was done with baby hats, but it turns out I just needed a new book of patterns to play with. Now I'm happily obsessing about little Halloween hats for the NICU.

Quinn was there on Halloween 2004, but he didn't get a special hat for the occasion. He got one for the presidential election a few days later...but that one wasn't a hand knit.



I've got ideas about knitting my way through the entire book, but I keep going back to the little witch hats, because they're just so fun to knit.

And I know I was going to stop babbling on and on about bees, but there's a beehive pattern on the author's blog. How could I not knit a beehive with the week I just had?


Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 2 3/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 40 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 10 yards
Added Year to Date: 145 yards
Net Added for 2012: 104.25 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 230 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 230 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 3000 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 3000 yards
Net Added for 2012: 2770 yards

To see more weekly stash reports, click over to Patchwork Times. This post is also linked to Sew Darn Crafty.

2 comments:

Michelle C said...

It took me a couple seconds to think about it, but I do believe the opposite of "burnt out" is "Fired Up." Have fun!

Pruitt said...

It took me a couple seconds to think about it, but I do believe the opposite of "burnt out" is "Fired Up." Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails