Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Spools!



When Bonnie posted her Spoolin' Around Leader/Ender Challenge last week, it seemed like a perfect reason to pull out my own abandoned spool quilt. I just needed to figure out where I'd put it...

Two trips to the sewing room later, I stumbled across it while I was looking for something else. And now I'm thoroughly confused. I would have sworn I was working with 1 1/2" strips. I know I made some 3 1/2" spools with fabric I stole from the log cabin bin. So why are these spools -- and the pattern I used to make them -- 6 1/2"? And where are the smaller spools I know I made?

Do you ever pull out a UFO and discover that it's not at all what you remembered working on?

2 comments:

Denise :) said...

Bahaha!! Yeah...been there, done that!!! :)

Needled Mom said...

It sounds all too familiar to me!!! Good luck.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails