Monday, September 16, 2013

low contrast = less than thrilling photos

The baby quilt I put together last night is fairly low contrast. Low contrast means less than fabulous pictures, but this top will go great with the vintage floral sheet I've got picked out for the background. And some moms who aren't me really like the very pastel extra-girlie look. 


For more design walls, check out Patchwork Times. And be sure to stop by late tonight to see my Pin It! contribution. I'm really excited about that project.

3 comments:

Gari in AL said...

I'll bet that when you get this quilt done you will love it for it's quiet beauty. Lovely lavender.

Bonnie said...

It is definitely a soft look. Very feminine.

Candace said...

I really like the subtle beauty of this block. As quilters, I think we get very caught up in making spectacular imagery, but sometimes something very subtle is just what a room needs. I am contemplating a very low contrast quilt myself. All greens though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails