Thursday, September 12, 2013

I've got one of those!

Do you ever stumble across something on Pinterest that reminds that you have one of those yourself and you're suddenly glad you've got it? That's what happened with this --



It's been up in my sewing room for a few years now. I almost got rid of it during my last attempt at organization, but now I'm glad I didn't. Can you visualize it with new cushions quilted in some of the teeniest blocks I can manage?  Something like that itty-bitty basket I had on my design wall a few weeks back.

I should probably wipe the dust off of it, too.

This post is linked to Time Travel ThursdayTreasure Hunt ThursdayVintage Thingie Thursday, Share Your Cup, and Ivy and Elephants.

7 comments:

Mary said...

I have to say My Mother and Grandma had one of those! I'm sad that I don't have any of their cool vintage-y sewing stuff. That chair will look very nice with a patchwork re-do.

http://thankfullga447 said...

It is a great pin cushion, I am glad you kept it.

Driven Quilter said...

I must be the grandma because I have one of those given to me many, many years ago. The seat on mine is red fabric. It sits on a chest of drawers (old) with the scissor holder bird made by my great uncle. Guess I won't throw it out now. It's still IN.

Tammy said...

Thats super cute.

LV said...

If you have the space, it is definitely a keeper.

Jessica Hadden said...

What is Pinterest?! J K! ;)

Jeanne said...

The pin cushion is very collectible as so many people love to collect sewing items. Keep it for sure because it is really sweet.
xo, Jeanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails