Sunday, September 22, 2013

Josephine got her iron...



Our prize from Pets on Quilts came and after some discussion, we've decided that I get to keep it for myself. The hedgehog doesn't need an iron and Teenage Daughter doesn't want one. You can all be my witnesses if she changes her mind later.

It's a Velocity V50 Professional Steam Iron, and I haven't had time to play with it yet. Since this is by far the nicest iron I've ever owned, I'm thinking that I should read the instructions before messing with it too much.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 62 yards
Added this Week: 0 yards
Added Year to Date: 233 1/4 yards
Net Added for 2013: 174 3/4 yards


Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 2950 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 9500 yards
Net Added for 2013: 6550 yards

I'm linking up to Patchwork Times.

9 comments:

Carol Swift said...

Congratulations! I love my Reliable iron!

Norece said...

Josephine is a cutie - I can see why she won the contest. Enjoy your new iron.

DeeDee said...

Congrats to both of you on your win!

Beth in MN said...

You will love your Reliable iron. Oh, Josephine is so cute!! Love, Love.

Hugs,

Tammy said...

I lov emy Reliable iron I won int eh Mothers day Giveaway. It is totally awesome. I lvoe that lil hedgehog. She is the cutest thing ever.

Jessica Hadden said...

Happy Pressing!

Kate said...

Congrats on your new iron. I seem to go through about one a year, so I'm leery of buying a really good one. Hope it makes all your seams really flat!

Kate said...

Congrats on your new iron. I seem to go through about one a year, so I'm leery of buying a really good one. Hope it makes all your seams really flat!

Karen in Breezy Point said...

Sweet! I will be looking forward to hearing how you like this iron--I've needed a new one for ages, but can't make a decision.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails