Saturday, September 22, 2018

Little Girl With Cosmos and my Constantly Changing Plans

The last time I posted about this project, my plan was to finish the flowers and basket and then slog through the whites and almost whites of her dress. After that, I was going to slog through the whites and almost whites on the curtains and quilt of A Little Girl's Fancy.


Then I spent an evening stitching on her dress and realized that those whites aren't that bad. They're a lot less fiddly then the color changes on the flowers, and definitely less of a hassle than figuring out those missing blades of grass.

It's all good as long as I'm making progress, right?

4 comments:

colleen said...

Yes and if there is a stitch out of place on the dress who would know

Little Penpen said...

This is a beautiful piece!!!!

Angela said...

Adorable!

Kim said...

It's definitely "good".....actually your stitching is lovely. Such a pretty design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails