Sunday, September 23, 2018

Getting Ready for the October Stitch Alongs

I am SO excited about these two cross-stitch projects! 


Halloween at Hawk Run Hollow is a chart I got last Christmas. I really want to stitch it, especially after seeing everyone else's pictures and a shop sample -- but it's HUGE. Each section is about the size of the Home is Where the Horror Is sampler I just finished.

The Hedgehog piece is from The Hobby Lobby Incident, part one. I didn't know when I was going to stitch it, but I'm a sucker for realistic hedgies and all of the mushrooms and greenery make it even better.

Finding out that there are upcoming stitch alongs for both projects suddenly has me motivated!
Both stitch alongs start on October first. Info for the Hedgehog SAL is in this video. You can use any hedgehog design for that one. Details for the Hawk Run Hollow SAL are in this Instagram post.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I have Year at Hawk Run Hollow out on the table already, thinking about it, so I may join you. I won't get it done in a month though!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails