Thursday, May 09, 2013

this week's finishes

This week, I finished a quilt that I can't show you...


It's driving me absolutely nuts that I have to wait until Monday night to show you this one. It looks so much prettier in reality than it did in my imagination.

I also finished these, which I don't have to keep secret...


Toe up, plain stockinette feet, short row heels, k2 p2 ribbing for the legs... 60 stitches on size 2 (maybe) Harmony dpns. The yarn is Knitpicks Sock Garden, in the Zinnia colorway.

They were originally going to be an entry in the pooling sock yarn challenge, but the yarn didn't pool. That doesn't matter, though -- I've got a new pair of hand knit socks and just a tiny bit less yarn in my stash.

 

This post is linked to to Finish it Up Friday, Can I get a Whoop Whoop?, and Freedom Fridays,




7 comments:

Needled Mom said...

The quilt and the socks look great.

Frances Meredith said...

Curious about the sneak preview - I like the black ....

Sarah Craig said...

Congrats on the mystery quilt, and I love your socks! Whoop whoop!!

Sarah Craig said...

Congrats on the mystery quilt, and I love your socks! Whoop whoop!!

Sarah Craig said...

Congrats on the mystery quilt, and I love your socks! Whoop whoop!!

Kymberly said...

I love those socks! Can't wait to see the quilt.

Teresa in Music City said...

Your socks are wonderful! Love the bright happy color!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails