Sunday, October 11, 2015

UFO List Update



The last time I posted my UFO list, I went through it and weeded out projects I had no intention of finishing, the false starts, and the ones I couldn't find. This time around, I've been adding all of the things I've started and then lost track of because life keeps throwing distracting bumps in the road. The list has gone from seventeen to twenty-seven (not counting the six that I decided to leave off because after two years they still haven't surfaced).

Hocuspocusville
Black and White Appliances
Garden Party Quilt
Nail Polish Quilt
Heath's Ocean Quilt
Low Volume Nine Patch
Pink Birds Baby Quilt
Sixteen Patch Baby Quilt
Petals Baby Quilt
Spools
Lozenges
Alice
Buttonhole Cat
Dingbats!
Rose Dream
North Pacific
Basket Quilt
Hobo Quilt
Lego Quilt
Scrappy Irish Chain
Little Trips Around the World
Santa Fe String Star
Summers by the Lake
Sandstone Stack the Deck
chicken wool kit
Blue Dresden Plates
Turtles

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 6 1/4 yards
Added this week: 0
Added year  to date: 400
Net added for 2015: 393 3/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 400 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 7200 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 9539 yards
Net Added for 2015: 2339 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Toni Macomb said...

You are so inspiring. Now, because of you, I'm working on toe up socks and concurrently learning to do socks without a true "pattern". I'm learning alot from my research and practice.

And now, your list of UFO's has encouraged me to make one of my own. I had done it before, about 3 years ago, and it was over fifty. I'm rather afraid to make a new list but I will. This time, I will be brave, like you, and decide which ones I am never going to finish and be done with them. I'm afraid tho', that my "get rid of" list will be very small. So maybe I had better just start with a list and then see what happens. Cheers!

Kate said...

It's scary listing all one's UFOs. Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you if you want to reduce the quilts on the list.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails