Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lego Quilt Update

As soon as I saw the Lego Quilt tutorial, I knew I wanted to make one. This is one of my favorites of the projects I'm working on right now. I love the itty bitty pieces and the way it works with some of the wilder fabrics in my stash.
 

I went through my scraps and used my 1 1/2" strip die to cut all of the wide enough ones into even strips. Then I cut them down into little chunks for the quilt. I've probably got enough bits to finish it, but I want to dig deeper into my stash and see what else I can find.

I'm in no huge hurry to finish. This one is for me, and I'm enjoying the process.
 

3 comments:

Linda said...

That looks really great...looks like a lot of work though. Good way to use up all the tiny pieces. Have a great day!

Mary K said...

This came at a perfect time. I have 2 shoe boxes full of 1 1/2 inch strips. I didn't know what I wanted to do with them. This is it! I have used them to death. Now they can come back to life.

Thanks fellow Stashbuster.

Mary K.

janequiltsslowly said...

I love this quilt! It may have to go on my To Do list, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails