Tuesday, April 02, 2013

North Pacific Update

I started this one about the same time I started Leif's Snails, back in 2009. The patterns were both in the September 2006 issue of Quilter's Newsletter. I do still want this quilt, but apparently I didn't want it quite enough to actually sit down and make it.


I kept worrying that the center blocks wouldn't come together in the right size for that wonderful pieced border. Looking at my finished blocks, that fear might have been justified. Now that I've got a die cutter that will cut the triangles, I really should give this one another shot.




Judy is planning a UFO Parade on April 15, and I'm pulling my UFOs together for my entry.

4 comments:

Teri said...

I'm hoping someone has a bigger pile than me.

Laura said...

I love this quilt! You need to finish it!

Judy Alexander said...

This looks soooo hard. Someday I need to learn how to piece.

Crispy said...

This is going to be a fantastic quilt. I really love the scrapiness of it.

Crispy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails