Thursday, October 29, 2015

Stick a Needle in My Eye

Isn't it amazing what some people can design with just a little bit of felt and some embroidery floss? 

eyeball pincushion

I found the tutorial for this freaky little pincushion last Halloween...or maybe it was the year before that. The embroidered eyelashes and the detail around the iris are just too neat for works. Click over and look at the ones she made, which are amazing.

It's just the perfect size for jabbing on needle into while I look for the next color of embroidery floss. This may be the one pincushion I wind up actually using on a regular basis!

This post is linked to Idea Box Thursday, Share Your Cup,

2 comments:

Rue said...

That is so creepy, but so funny!

Thank you for your visit to my blog :)

rue

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

EYE love this Michelle! Freaky fun! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
hugs,
Jann

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails