With just a little bit of digging, I came up with some more blacks.
What I've really got to do is stop looking at finished quilts and seeing the black fabrics I've already used up. They're not in my stash anymore. I love the quilts I used them in. There's no point in wishing I had just a little bit left to add to my black pile for Orca Bay!
Before I took the picture, I was a little more concerned about my choices. The background of the witch hats is a bit brownish. The polka dots are polka dots. But they all seem to play nicely in the picture.
I've dug out my Easy Angle ruler, which I bought because one of Bonnie's other patterns called for it, and one that I thought was the Companion Angle but isn't. (It's actually part of a different set that I bought for a different project that I never made.) I'm sure I bought the Companion Angle when I bought the Easy Angle...hopefully I can find that one before the step that calls for it.