Thursday, October 24, 2019

I Found the Pattern for Pearl and Earl!

Remember these two plates that I saw at an estate sale and didn't buy?


I  found the pattern! Or what I suspect is one of many versions of the pattern since the one I found was published in 1959 and I've seen a sources that dates plates like this to the 1920s.



It's honestly not much of a pattern at all, is it? I couldn't bring myself to spend a dollar for the plates I found, but now I'm wanting to make a set of my own. And a bunch of other things from the same book that would have been completely reasonable in their day but seem a bit silly now.




1 comment:

Warm Quilts said...

What a sweet memory - my grandparents had yellow and black plates of Pearl & Earl. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails