Sunday, June 30, 2019

The Goblins Will Get You

I absolutely love the way Goblins came out! 

Pattern: Goblins (Cross Stitch & Country Crafts September/October 1995)

This one has been kitted up in my stash since before Quinn and Leif were born and I probably wouldn't have started it if I wasn't randomly grabbing projects for Stitch Maynia. I put in ten or so stitches on the bottom border, then set it aside to go deal with something outside and twisted my ankle.

It was a while before I picked it up again and started over and I'm so glad I did. From the magazine picture, I had no idea how great the colors and details would actually look. There are blended threads and the border isn't symmetrical and I complained about both, but the effort was totally worth it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails