Thursday, January 31, 2019

Dark Water Socks

This is what happens when I buy sock yarn because it's on sale and looks good in the skein. It's pretty, but there's no way I could have predicted those triple blue stripes. And there's no picture of socks knit up in this colorway on Ravelry or anyplace else I could find...not that I actually bothered to look before I started knitting. 

Yarn: Premiere Serenity Sock Yarn, Dark Water 

They were meant to keep my fingers busy and they'll  definitely keep my toes warm. I'm just glad I knit them in plain ribbing and didn't have some sort of plan for how they'd look once they were done! 

1 comment:

DarsPatchworkGarden.blogspot.com said...

I think they turned out nicely. The colors look pretty and can be worn with jeans and dark pants. As you said, they will keep your toes warm.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails