Saturday, August 31, 2019

Jayne Netley Mayhew's Cross Stitch Animal Collection

After finding such fun projects in Four Seasons in Cross Stitch, I checked the library's catalog to see if they had any more books by Jayne Netley Mayhew and I got lucky. 


Jayne Netley Mayhew's Cross Stitch Animal Collection is filled with amazing, realistic images of wildlife. Each  section begins with a large collage of related animals.


There are also some smaller images to stitch. I love the colors and shading of this hermit crab...and I had hermit crabs as a kid which seems like enough reason to stitch one.


The one pattern in the book that I'm most drawn to is this shoal of mackerel. I don't know why, or what I'd do with it if I did stitch it, but I want to.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails