Wednesday, August 28, 2019

I Have to Knit Cables Today?

This was probably the worst "have to" of last week's Arbitrary August choices, which turned out to be no big deal at all. I'm still not excited about those fussy circular cables, but it turned out that I had marked my place on the chart before putting it away months ago and I made my way through another circle without too much stress.  


There's a lot I still do like about my Finding the Yellow Brick Road Socks -- the subtly striping green yarn, the way those cabled look if I don't look too closely at the points where all of the stitches join to complete the circle... but I'm slogging through them. And slogging through the blue lace pair that I'm also working on.

Maybe I need to cast on something new.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails