Saturday, August 03, 2019

Four Seasons in Cross Stitch

The kids were taking forever at the library, so I browsed through the entire needlework section and turned up Four Seasons in Cross Stitch by Jayne Netley Mayher and Nicki Wheeler. 


The cover wasn't terribly promising, but there are definitely things in here that I'd like to stitch.


I like the realistic mushrooms. They're also shown as separate projects, but I think they'd look great as a sampler. With botanical names, if I could figure out what they are.


Adder and Autumn Leaves is the one that I absoutely need to stitch, if only because it's so puzzling. Why hide a snake in a project? Is this the perfect mother-in-law gift? It took me forever to find the snake, but he's there. My sons and husband would definitely appreciate him -- as much as they're likely to appreciate any needlework.



If you want to see all of the projects, click below for a flip through.



1 comment:

Tami Von Zalez said...

The mushrooms - those are so fantastic! Looks like a book I would love to have too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails