Wednesday, May 29, 2019

{Thrift Shop Temptations} Nothing Changes

The biggest surprise on this trip was how little had changed since our last visit. The ship in a bottle kit and conquistador lamp were gone, but I think almost everything else I took pictures of on our last visit was still there after three months.

These cross stitch parakeets were new. They're on ten count which gives them a kind of pixelated look.


I would've brought home these two ladies if the price had been right.

One of the volunteers saw me crouching to pull this out from under a table and encouraged me to open it up. I haven't seen a case quite like it, and I'm wondering if someone peeled the original covering off to reveal the wood.


Inside was the most run-of-the-mill electric Singer ever. Some days it's really easy to remind myself that I have enough sewing machines. 

1 comment:

Rose Prairie Quilts and Farm said...

You always find the coolest stuff at thrift stores.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails