Monday, May 06, 2019

{Stitch Maynia} Cats, Apples, and My Love of Stitching

Over the past few days, I've been doing a lot of stitching and not much blogging. As I type this it's day six of Stitch Maynia and I've started five new projects. There's a sixth one sitting next to me that I plan to start this evening.

Start #2 is a Riolis Kit, Cat With Gramophone


Remember how happily obsessed I was about Cat With Clock a few months ago? It's that all over again.

Start #3 is a Dimensions Kit that I bought when I first started cross stitching and a local independently owned craft store was closing and had everything on clearance.


It's been fun to play with so far. I think I'll incorporate it into a project bag once I'm done.

Start #4 is Ripe Apples, one of the Riolis kits I bought when Hobby Lobby had that huge clearance sale last yet.


I had my doubts about the 10 count fabric, which makes the stitches almost twice as large as when I'm working on 18 count, but I think it's going to look just fine. The wool is heavier than cotton floss and I'm going to trust the manufacturer and do it the way they packaged the kit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails