Thursday, May 31, 2018

{Estate Sale Temptations} Sometimes the Best Part is the House

Isn't this little place adorable? 


I love this kitchen, but I'd have multiple concussions from those slanting boards.


They had two sewing machine tables, both missing the machines. Three different people checked while I was in the room.


And this, which the boys and I both loved, but forty dollars is too much for a disintegrating hunk of elk and even if it had been cheap, where exactly would we put it?


1 comment:

Tu-Na Quilts said...

I enjoy reading your estate or thrift shop temptation posts. But this one had me holding onto my sides from laughing so much. Those slanted boards in the kitchen were a real designer oops and the fact that the machine hadn't appeared yet after the third person opened the beautiful cabinet. I would have been tempted just because of those curved drawers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails