Saturday, May 26, 2018

Out in the Yard

I moved my busted up ceramic squirrels to a different tree because their previous home is about to become firewood. 


Grandma's ladle of succulents is still thriving and even has a few more plants than it did when I rescued it from her garden before the house sold.


And the birdcage my son made years ago with his great-grandfather is slowly growing more and more rustic.


I also got a new-to-me phone with a much better camera that I'm learning how to use...

1 comment:

Ruth said...

That birdhouse looks so rustic, it may fall apart soon.
The new phone cameras are totally amaaaaazzzzing!! I have a samsung, and the pictures are so crisp and bright. Someone told me that samsung "oversaturates" the colors, so they look more than real. But to me they just look a teeny bit "realer." Have fun with your pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails