Thursday, March 30, 2017

Ribbon and Vinyl

I made a little thing. And I figured out how to photograph it without either the overhead light or my camera flash reflecting off of the vinyl. I just may be happier about that little achievement than I am about the bag itself!


When the Ribbon and Vinyl Zipper Pouches Tutorial from SewCanShe showed up in my Pinterest feed  I immediately thought of all of that ribbon that Ila sent. There's more than enough of the leopard print ribbon to experiment with and I've got plenty of vinyl and zippers. 

Despite the fact that I managed to attach the little tab/handle wrong twice, the pattern isn't difficult at all. Vinyl and ribbon are a slippery combination, so you'll want either the clips that the tutorial suggests or tape like I used to keep everything lined up until it goes under the needle. And you'll want to double check the instructions for the handle. 

2 comments:

Rob and Monica said...

Monica loves leopard print and I know that I, for one, am always thrilled when I can keep unwanted flashes out of my pictures! Well done! (Rob)

grammajudyb said...

I love the leopard ribbon! Cute little zip pouch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails