Sunday, March 19, 2017

Another Box in the Mail

While I was waiting for the wonderful box of yarn, and my son was waiting for a video game he'd ordered, and Adult Daughter was waiting for a heating lamp for her new hedgehog, another box was on its way to me from Ila.

There's a bunch of pretty ribbon.... 


The leopard print couldn't be more perfect. Over the years, my husband has bought me lots and lots and lots of animal print stuff, so I know there's something wonderful I can make with this. I just don't know quite what it is yet. 

And there's fabric...


I'm giddy about the black and white prints and the pinks. Hand me a stack of fabric and I'll immediately start figuring out what to do with it -- especially if the fabrics go together like these do! It's part of a UFO. I don't know if I want to figure out what Ila's original intent was, or to start on one of the project that's racing around in my own imagination.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 2 yards
Fabric added this week:  5 yards
Fabric added year  to date: 5
Net used for 2017: 3 yards

Yarn used this Week:  400  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 2500 yards
Yarn added this Week: 8800 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 8800 yards
Net used for 2017: 6300 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

5 comments:

Julie in GA said...

Beautiful fabric additions! I'm sure you will make something wonderful with them.

Scooquilt said...

What a fun package! I could think of something to do with those fabrics! Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

I want to see what YOU decide to do with that fabric! That should be great fun.

Dar said...

What a great gift and lots of fun things there. I noticed the purple ribbon right off. lol
Can't wait to see what you do with these fabrics and ribbons. I bet your daughter could help you too. Have fun.

Jo said...

Gotta love Ila. There's only one Ila and she's amazing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails