Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Yarn is Here!

Drops Fabel Sock Yarn

The picture doesn't capture all of the gorgeous possibilities that I see when I look at these skeins. Twenty two pairs of pretty new socks, unless I decide to use some for a shawl or two. AND not counting leftover socks or Frankensocks!  I'm in love with all of it.

Nordic Mart has Drops Fabel and Drops Delight for 25% off all month long. No affiliation, no connection between me and the company, I just love their yarn and the fact that I can knit up so much of it without breaking the bank.

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 2 yards
Fabric added this week:  0 yards
Fabric added year  to date: 0
Net used for 2017: 2 yards

Yarn used this Week:  300  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 2100 yards
Yarn added this Week: 8800 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 0 yards
Net used for 2017: 6700 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Dar said...

OMG!!! Christmas in March!! What a beautiful picture. I would be stumped as to which color to start with, so many choices. Decisions, Decisions.

Shauna said...

Wow those are some very pretty yarns!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails