Sunday, September 20, 2015

Weekly Stash Report



I didn't buy anything at the thrift store this week, not the cheap yarn or the really pretty blue sewing machine, but I did splurge on a pair of sock blockers and two skeins of sock yarn.

Heart and Sole has pretty new colors out and, with all of the socks I've been knitting, I thought an addition to my stash was in order. I've already made socks with Congo, Rustica, Green Envy, and Mellow Stripes, so it's safe to say that I'll use this yarn up too. There was another color I liked just as much. I'll be back for that one when I've got another coupon.

Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 4 3/4 yards
Added this Week: 0
Net Added for 2015: 41 1/4 yards

Yarn Used this Week: 0 yards
Yarn Used year to Date: 6800 yards
Yarn Added this Week: 374 yards
Yarn Added Year to Date: 9539 yards
Net Added for 2015: 2739 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

3 comments:

Dar said...

Your yarn stash numbers are impressive. Now to just get those fabric numbers moving along. lol

Kate said...

Very pretty yarn. Great yarn numbers this year. Every time I look at those, I'm always thankful that fabric yardage doesn't add up as quickly.

colleen said...

Me me I want to try I can knit .....cast on is a challenge I need to get the idiots knitting book and then I can cast on As to stitch a purl stitch while I am .not going to say I can't do it I haven't done that stitch but if I can cast on with the idiots guide I am sure I can learn to purl with the book also
I'd like to make socks that fit better than store bought

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails