Sunday, October 27, 2013

Laura

Have you met Laura? She's one of my favorites of the baby quilts I've made so far this year. It's just nine patch blocks and blocks, with an easy pieced border to bring the size up a little bit. I've made this same quilt over and over since I started making the baby quilts, but I think this scrappy yellow and white version is the prettiest. Which might explain why I haven't been able to part with her quite yet.



Have you checked out the baby quilt category yet? It's full of cute eye candy. And if you want the free pattern for Laura, or any of the other Let's Make Baby Quilts patterns, check out the links in my sidebar. 







AmysCreativeSide

4 comments:

KaHolly said...

You are absolutely right! She's a cute little quilt!

Mary said...

YES< there are a Lot of Cute Quilts in that Category and all the rest too! Love the Blogger's Quilt Festival.

Jessica Hadden said...

Yummy yellow!

Hobbies on a Budget said...

I love the bright sunshine yellow for this doll quilt! It's so cheery! Thanks for participating in the Online Quilt Show!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails