That comment I made Monday about being back to my regular schedule and able to get some quilting done? I knew I was going to jinx myself when I typed that....
So here's the plan. Wish me luck!
- Find gingham piece big enough for backing the new baby quilt (or piece gingham squares to make a backing for it)
- Assemble top for green checkerboard quilt
- frog new blue sock and start over with the right number of stitches, since my first attempt was too small
- Count border pieces for the turtle quilt and see how many more I need
- Finish winding yarn for the new shawl and find appropriate needles
- Find blue Dresden Plates top and see about adding borders and pin-basting