Monday, January 27, 2020

{This Week's Plans} Waiting for Appliance Parts, Casting on a New Shawl, and Gridding Aida

It's amazing how much time can get gobbled up while you're dealing with stupid little things. The compressor in the fridge went out and it was eleven days before the first available service appointment. Now that they've been here and determined what's wrong it will be almost four weeks until they come back to fix it. Oh, and while we're waiting I get to watch the porch like a hawk for the UPS guy because the parts come straight to the house in multiple shipments. And I still wouldn't have a fridge except yesterday the boys and I went out and bought a cheap one that we found Craigslist. At least I didn't have big plans for the week, except for a shopping trip with my daughter that will take place before I have to start watching for the parts. 

While we're waiting, I have things to do. 



To Do This Week:

Grid fabric for Riolis SAL
Cast on new Shawl
Make some progress on the Emerald City SAL
Sew reusable shopping bags

1 comment:

Bits of Stitching! said...

Bummer about the fridge's compressor, but nice To Do list to keep you busy while waiting for the parts. That Emerald City is looking great and the Riolis is lovely, have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails