Wednesday, January 08, 2020

{Antique Shop Temptations} How to Know it's Time To Diet

This caught my eye at the antique mall. Does it bear any resemblance at all to your weekly grocery list? 


I need my list to be more specific than just "meat" or "spices." Or maybe the hope is to jar your memory just enough that you'll know to buy paprika....but why does pepper gets its own space? And how often do people buy wax paper? Maybe I'm showing my own age and it was more commonly used in mid century kitchens.

I do love the little thumb tacks that you're supposed to move into the right position.


This plaque confuses me even more. The references seem to come from a couple of different eras. And it's a souvenir from the Enchanted Forest?!


I know that touristy spots sell completely unrelated things in their gift shops, but this has to top the list!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails