Saturday, January 25, 2020

3-D Cross Stitch

I almost tried to talk myself out of 3-D Cross Stitch by Meg Evershed. As charmed as I am by the idea of little three dimensional stitched houses, I've got a few patterns for them already. 


Then I flipped through the pages and saw that these aren't like anything I had in my stash. There's a shop with a separate awning and a church with a tower and two difference houses with timbered walls...these are so much better than what I was planning to make!


And there's a section of cross stitched dollhouse furniture. It's only a living room set and a bedroom and nursery, so you couldn't do a full house but I'm in love with the idea. And I've already got a chunk of red aida that should work for the couch...


You can see my full flip through and review by clicking the video below.



1 comment:

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

Oh wow, how cute! I think you made a great decision, they should be a lot of fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails