Thursday, January 02, 2020

2019 Year End Totals

I think this is all of it! My tracking for 2019 wasn't great. I've gone through the blog and the photos on my computer and done my best to include everything. 

It doesn't look like I did as much knitting as usual. 





Maybe that's because stitching takes so much longer than knitting? In the time that  I spent on Little Girl with Cosmos or the Hedgehogs, I could've knit four or five shawls. That's a total guess, but I don't think I'm that far off.



Crocuses on the Windowsill needs a little more back stitching and the upper edge of the window filled in, but I'm counting it as a 2019 finish because it's SO close to done. 


I'm ending the year with a lot of unfinished cross stitch projects, which I'm totally fine about. My productivity was definitely off, but I couldn't explain how or why. 


2020 will be whatever it's going to be. The last thing I'm going to stress about is how many shawls I might or might not knit. 

1 comment:

Kat said...

Great attitude! No need to stress about the small stuff! I just found your blog through Knitnqwilt.wordpress.com.

Lovely quilts and projects!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails