Saturday, March 09, 2019

Someday, I Will be Better at This....

After I found that Teresa Wentzler unicorn at the thrift shop last week, I wanted to pull out The Best of Teresa Wentzler Fantasy Collection and see if the pattern was in the book. It isn't...but there is another equally gorgeous unicorn and I was able to find the book exactly where I thought it might be. I'll count that as a win. 


I have a lot of her charts that I've collected over the years and a few weeks ago I thought I might start stitching the mermaid. Then I looked at how many blended threads there are (one strand of each color) to keep track of...and the over one sections...and how complicated the whole thing is going to be.

Someday, I'll feel up to tackling these and when I do I'll be glad I have the charts. Or I'll sell them on ebay. That book is worth a lot more than I paid for it back when it was new.

1 comment:

Tami Von Zalez said...

I've never seen those types of kits - truly amazing. I am working on a needlepoint with combined floss colors. First time I have done a kit like that, I like the look.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails