Thursday, March 28, 2019

I Could Stitch a Large Needlepoint Piece

I keep falling absolutely head over heels for vintage needlepoint pieces. Just look at what I  found at the thrift store for four bucks! 


The yarn isn't the brand the packaging calls for, so I'm not sure which color is which or if there's enough...but I'm willing to see if I can make it work. I'm sure I'll have to add something along the way and it's not like I haven't improvised before.

Someone, who must've been a smoker, started the project but didn't finish. I couldn't tell that from the packaging but it's not a lot of stitching compared to the entire piece and I'm willing to share the credit if I ever start stitching on it myself.


1 comment:

Cherie said...

What a wonderful piece. I believe it will be beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails