Sunday, January 21, 2018

Sunday Stitching

I've been spending lots of stitching time sorting through my floss for whichever shade I need. This project has a manageable number of colors, but there are lots of similar blues and browns and pinks. Hopefully winding them all onto bobbins and putting them in numerical order will help with that. 

My progress came in fits and starts last week. I was busy with the quilt and the shawl, then I spent two days stitching as much as I possibly could, then there was some not-huge-in-the-grand-scheme-of-things stress that left me with a nasty tension headache that wouldn't go away. 

My hope was to finish this quarter of the chart by the end of January. Whether I get in every last stitch or not, I'm close enough to be happy with my progress.


Dar said...

I have no doubt that you will reach your goal by the end of January. You are making great progress if you don't get sidetracked by other projects (like I do).lol

Joanna said...

A great tip I got from my (then) LNS owner is, if you're stitching from a kit with the floss from a kit, punch holes in an index card or piece of cardboard, sort the different flosses by individual color, and put each through a different hole with the appropriate label.


Related Posts with Thumbnails