Sunday, October 30, 2016

Weekly Stash Report


I haven't decided whether I'm going to use these as fabric for a future project, or as dish towels in the kitchen. It depends on whether or not they soften up a bit once they're washed.

Whatever they wind up being, I love the designs and the price was right.

Once again, October has gotten away from me and I'm making a list of things that I didn't get done in 2016 and still want to do. There's always next year. Or the year after that...

Vintage Folk Art Cat from a $1 Plastic Pumpkin
Fusible Applique Trick or Treat Bags


Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 7 1/4 yards
Fabric added this week:  0 yards
Fabric added year  to date: 30 1/4 yards (+4 sheets)
Net added for 2016: 23 yards

Yarn used this Week:  0  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 5950 yards
Yarn added this Week: 0 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 9118 yards
Net added for 2016: 3168 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

1 comment:

Scooquilt said...

Those would make great towels! Your stash...is going the wrong way! But there's still time to fix that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails