Monday, August 18, 2014

Lozenges

I shouldn't have looked up my last post about this project. Realizing that five months had passed since the last time I picked it up just drives home how little quilting time I've had this year. Yeah, I've knit nine pairs of socks -- but I want to quilt!  



Now that I've made a dozen new blocks I'm feeling happier. I dug out at least three scrap bags full of fabric that'll be just perfect, but it's so hot lately I almost made myself sick ironing the brown fabric to start Chocolate Covered Cherries. Think a quilter has ever given herself heat stroke trying to iron during the summer?

I'm linking up to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Cheryl in Friendsville said...

Now I realize how long it's been since I worked on my lozenges!! Guess I'll have to find the box they're in and sew some today! Thanks for inspiring me to keep at it!

Dar said...

Your Lozenges are looking good, even though you ignored them for too long! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails