Saturday, August 02, 2014

Fun-Size Quilts

Little quilts make me happy. You've probably noticed that by now if you've been reading my blog, huh? 




When I received a review copy of Fun-Size Quilts from Martingale, I couldn't wait to take a look at it.  There is such a wide variety of quilts here! These are the ones that made my heart go pitty-pat.

To Do List by Debbie Grifka:


I want this quilt for my sewing room wall!  I love quilts with words on them, and who can argue with a to-do list that looks like that one?

Hedgehog Heyday by Cheri Leffler


They're hedgehogs -- and the noses look right. Do I need any more reason to make this quilt?

Fox in a Box by Jeni Baker
The book has a lot of more modern quilts, too. You can see pictures of all of the projects at Martingale's website.

Martingale provided me with a review copy of the book. All photographs are copyright Martingale and Brent Kane and used with permission.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails