Tuesday, January 30, 2018

{Yarn and Books} The Wife Between Us

I finally finished reading The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks, which took me absolutely forever to get through. I loved the book, but I haven't been getting many chunks of uninterrupted reading time lately. I'm glad I made it through this one without hearing any spoilers, so I'm not going to give you any details of the plot besides the cover copy I shared in my last book post. When the first big reveal came, it was a complete surprise and even after that I didn't see what else was coming. If you like domestic thrillers, I think you'll enjoy this one.



I've got a new shawl on the needles and I can't get over how much I'm loving the stitch pattern and the yarn and how they're working together. It's thick and squishy and quick to knit and I  think it'll be really warm to snuggle up in. Basketweave is something I used to avoid because of the counting. I guess that made sense at one point, but now I can't imagine what I was thinking. This is lots of great texture for minimal effort.

Disclosure -- I was provided with an advance review copies by the publisher. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle your book sounds interesting and your new shawl will be awesome ,hope you have a lovely day xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails