Thursday, February 21, 2013

my favorite vintage treasures

I started writing vintage posts seven or eight years ago, back before anyone was actually reading my blog. Once I realized that I was starting to run out of fun vintage things to write about, I started wondering if I could get away with writing those posts over again. But I've told the stories, and after rereading them, I think I told them right the first time around. (I do reserve the right to take better pictures with my new camera, someday when I've got those extra hours I've been pursuing.)

So, in case you missed them the first time around, here are my favorite vintage treasures....

The Tiki painting that used to hang in Grandma Marr's living room --



Grandma Marr's honey jar that didn't turn out quite right.




















Aunt Molly's steamer trunk --



Great Grandma's painting --



















 














The sock monkey she made me --













Evil Santa




















You can find the rest of my vintage posts here. I'm sure there are some things that should be on this page that I'm missing, but I'll add them as I find them.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

I had a Santa exactly like that! LOL!

cyndiofthevortex said...

I loved looking through all of your treasures. Poor Evil Santa probably has the best heart. Maybe he's just trying to scare away Red Riding Hood.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I have that Santa, too!!! LOL!

Mokki said...

That Santa is terrifying! Love the steamer trunk, I very much want one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails