Monday, February 20, 2012

playing with a charm pack

My design wall is a little bare this week. I got the last of the squares for the drab postage stamp quilt cut -- then immediately found another stack of fabric that I'd pulled for it, so I've got some more cutting to do. And I still haven't found the pumpkin print that started this whole adventure. Maybe I used it up in the first two little drab quilts?



Now I'm cutting pieces for a quilt from Back to Charm School. Have you seen this book yet?



As soon as I saw it reviewed over at Jo's Country Junction I knew I wanted to find a copy to browse through. Then Mary invited me to participate in the blog hop and sent me a copy. It's even better than I hoped for -- Jo missed the quilt that is my absolute favorite!

The blog hop started today, and there are lots of chances to win your own copy. My day to gush about the book, which deserves some serious gushing, is Saturday.

February 20
Maureen's World
Sweet P Quilting and Creations

February 21
Humble Quilts
Jo's Country Junction

February 22
A Quilting Life
Selvage Blog

February 23
JulieKQuilts

February 24
Confessions of a Fabric Addict
Colorado Lady

February 25
Silver Thimble Talk
Michelle's Romantic Tangle

To see more projects, head over to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Heads up, Michelle - the 25th is Saturday, not Friday! You made me look twice - because I'm gushing on the 24th, which I was pretty sure was Friday! It is a good book, and I'm excited about doing this too!

Denise :) said...

Thanks, Michelle, for the good info!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails