Thursday, February 23, 2012

I won fabric!

My picture of it isn't as nice as the picture in the contest post, but there's a lot of very nice fabric here and as soon as I get a chance I'm going to hack it into little pieces and use it in my scrap quilts.



See all of those triangles? I'm just betting they were cut with the 3" HST AccuQuilt die, which means I could cut more from my own stash and make something really big and wonderful. Or just make something little and wonderful. Maybe another scrappy baby Swoon?

Thanks so much to Kelly at Blue Bird Sews for hosting this great giveaway and to Lucy at Charm About You for coming up with the whole idea for the Fugly Fabric Giveaways!

New fabric is a happy distraction after my awful morning at the dentist's office. The Novocain has worn off and they've offered to call in a prescription for pain pills. I'm trying to tough it out, but I'm not a very happy camper right now.

Make sure to come by Saturday -- It's my turn to give away a copy of Back to Charm School.

3 comments:

Cecelia said...

I went to your link and looked at your baby swoon, it is so nice! Also, thank you for a chance winning a Charm Book, it sounds so GOOD!!!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Hope you're feeling better and congrats on your win!
~Terry~

Missy Shay said...

If you are having dental pain, make a paste out of cloves and a little water and apply directly to where the pain is. It will numb it and heal it. If you do a google search you can probably find a better clove "formula"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails