Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Decision Free Quilting

On Saturday, I drove up to the quilting group and turned in the blue and white quilt. I didn't know until the last minute that I was going to make it because we hadn't had time to pick up the new tire before our trip to the coast, but I've got a wonderful husband who's willing to put a tire on the van in the dark so that I can go do my thing. 


With the blue and white quilt finished, I didn't have a new plan (except for the one involving the duck fabric which is probably going to be complicated) so I sewed together pieces from one of the group's pre-cut kits and pretty much let the fabric fall how it wanted to.


I'm happy with this. And I think I can quilt it with the walking foot without making myself too crazy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails