Monday, April 16, 2018

Blue and White

As soon as I typed that I'd been avoiding this little blue and white quilt for no good reason, I remembered the reason. My Janome and I are still mad at each other. I need to make time to take it in to see if it can be forced to behave, but I keep putting it off. That's what I'm avoiding. 


The straight stitch works, and so does the zig zag, so I spent Saturday morning adding the circles and then putting the top together. If I'd brought just a couple more inches of fusible web along with me, I could've had the top completely finished. 


1 comment:

Tami Von Zalez said...

I was having major sewing machine issues yesterday. Had my quilt sandwich all ready to go and the Brother kept skipping stitches. I have one long line of quilting I have to tear out because I thought it was fixed. grrr

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails