Saturday, September 17, 2016

Ever Used a Free Motion Guide Grip?

I have tops to quilt. There are the two blue baby quilts, and that little vintage school quilt from last month, and Alex's low volume quilt, and Heath's seals, those drunkard's path turtles,  and the nail polish quilt (once I find that fabric I need to finish the outer border...) 


While I was procrastinating last week, I found a post on Inbox Jaunt talking about the Viking Husqvarna’s Free Motion Guide Grip and had a vague memory of  Mom buying something like that years ago. So I called and asked if it actually existed and, if it did, if I could borrow hers to see if it's really as wonderful as Lori made it sound.

So now I've got a guide grip, and a new package of bobbins, and a new pack of needles.

This means I'm out of excuses, right? I'm anxious to see how the grip works.

5 comments:

KaHolly said...

Me, too. Let us know!

Libby in TN said...

Had one once, think I tried it once, then gave it away once. But I really wasn't interested in FMQ at the time so possibly didn't appreciate it.

Lady of the Manor said...

I'll be interested to see how you like it. I'm new to FMQ.

Aimee said...

Hi! I just found your blog and I'm considering purchasing this product. I'm very curious how you liked it!

Aimee said...

Just found your blog and I'm really curious how you liked this product. Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails