Since I'm still catching my breath between bouts of coughing and didn't fell like working on anything that involved math or color placement or actually paying attention to much besides not sewing my finger, I pulled out my drab four patches and made them into sixteen patches.
Now that there's more of it than I had here, it's looking a lot better, more like the quilt I finished in October and the bigger version I had in my head.
There are twenty-five blocks here, out of the eighty-one I've got planned for this project. I had all of the squares cut, but then I cannibalized a bunch for my February Quilt Along Square, so I probably need to do more digging and cutting.
To see more projects, head over to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times. My St. Patrick's Day Giveaway is still running through the 23rd, so make sure to enter for a chance to win the green and white die cut Drunkard's Path pieces.