Sunday, March 26, 2017

{Weekly Stash Report} Dish Cloth Cotton


The people who plan strip malls obviously know what they're doing -- why else would they put Gamestop and Michael's within walking distance of each other? If I'm at the craft store, Teenage Son is looking for video games. If I've driven him to Corvallis to find the only copy of Corpse Party (don't ask, because I don't know -- apparently it's not as bad as it sounds), I'm walking across the parking lot to look for washi tape.

They didn't have the tape, but they did have a good sale on Sugar'n Cream and I brought five balls of it home with me, simultaneously resisting the siren call of those Caron Cakes. I don't know what I'd do with one, but they're so dang pretty!

Has anyone bought a Caron Cake, or a Premier Yarns Sweet Roll? Have you used it? Is it as pretty once it's in a project as it is on the shelf at the store?

Weekly Stash Report

Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: 2 yards
Fabric added this week:  0 yards
Fabric added year  to date: 0
Net used for 2017: 3 yards

Yarn used this Week:  0  yards
Yarn used year to Date: 2500 yards
Yarn added this Week: 550 yards
Yarn added Year to Date: 9350 yards
Net used for 2017: 6850 yards

This post is linked to Patchwork Times.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Those are very pretty yarns!!!

Dresden Quilter said...

I have bought two Caron Cakes and made three hats with them. They are quite pretty.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails