Saturday, March 25, 2017

{I've Been Cooking} Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken

Forgive the picture. I'm obviously not a food blogger and haven't figured out how to get a good shot without steaming up my camera lens. 

I do cook most nights. It's the only way to get the hungry family fed. But lately I've been trying some of those yummy things I've saved on Pinterest. 


Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Chicken

This was actually as easy to make as the website promised, and it turned out, and it tasted good. I'll be making it again and seeing what variations I can find.

I sort of kind of almost made Salted Caramel Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies...by crushing the pretzels I'd bought and mixing them in with a package of Betty Crocker salted caramel cookie mix. It worked! And it was tasty enough that I plan on trying the real thing sometime soon.

The Bubble Up Enchilada Bake wasn't a hit at my house. It was quick and easy and I thought it tasted just fine, but the men folk disagreed. Have I mentioned that they're picky?

How about you? Have you made anything new lately? Got any suggestions for a pack of hungry boys?

1 comment:

colleen said...

I like oven meals in the cool weather. I put lean hamburger patties with onions and broth cook and make gravy with the juices. Same with chicken
With pork chops I use onions and pineapple juice (this one I thicken the liquid with corn starch)
My husband likes to have a sauce or gravy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails