Thursday, March 21, 2013

Meet Sachiko

Nann called this one a Bento Baby  after I showed the first bit of it in my Design Wall Monday post, so I checked an international baby names site to find a Japanese name for her. I could spend far too much time looking at baby names and dreaming up names for future quilts, especially since the next two are already named.
 
But back to Sachiko --
 
 
She's just a Bento Box with the dark strips pieced from 2 1/2" squares.  Quick and easy and pretty cute -- all of the things I love in a baby quilt!

This post is linked to to Finish it Up Friday, Can I get a Whoop Whoop?Link a Finish Friday, and Freedom Fridays.

7 comments:

CapitolaQuilter said...

She's a very sweet quilt. Nicely done and named.

Dee said...

Love the name...such a happy, pretty quilt!

marcella said...

It turned out really well!

Lorna McMahon said...

This is one cute, bright and sweet baby quilt, Michelle! Love the colours.

Anonymous said...

cute quilt, nice bright colors perfect for a little one

Snowcatcher said...

The colors are so bright and beautiful. Perfectly springy in what is still a taste of winter for me.

Shauna said...

Such a cute little quilt! Love that it is so bright and cheery!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails